Minimally Invasive Treatments
Painless, safe and minimally invasive. The use of fully resorbable products with the highest tissue tolerance also minimizes the risk of the treatment.
During the first consultation, a general analysis will be made to find out the physiognomy of the patient's face, as well as specific questions about their lifestyle and the expectations they have regarding facial treatments in aesthetic medicine. At this time, a diagnosis will be made and the best plan to follow will be determined according to the patient's objectives and characteristics.
For which patients is Miradry recommended?
- They are diagnosed with axillary hyperhidrosis
- Who have discomfort from armpit sweat
- Who have embarrassing bouts of underarm sweat
- That they feel frustrated by constantly spoiling their clothes
- Who frequently apply antiperspirants